The scenic Bay Area city of Benicia is unlike any other, with a beautiful waterfront, bustling arts community, top notch shopping and dining, and rich history. With all there is to do in such close proximity, Benicia is a great “strolling” town – just right for couples, families or that perfect girls’ day out. Find your Benicia bliss!
To help make planning your many visits (there really is too much to see in one trip!), we've compiled the "Top Ten Reasons to Visit Benicia":
- Distinctive shops with one-of-a-kind items
- Art, art and more art
- An up-close look at California history
- Big-city dining experiences with small-town charm
- Spa services galore to relax and rejuvenate
- Gorgeous wedding sites
- Outdoor recreation along the beautiful waterfront
- Entertaining night life
- Year-round, family-oriented events
- Convenient location, ample parking
Because of its appeal, easy access and central location, Benicia has become a favorite destination for relaxing day trips. Discover all that Benicia has to offer, and you're sure to have "A Great Day by the Bay!"
Benicia has four facilities that serve as visitor centers to assist you with questions about things to do or see in Benicia. At the visitor centers listed below, you'll find guides, maps and literature that will help enhance your visit. (Please note that each center has varying days and hours of operation):
Other Links of Interest
Next: Directions »