B.D.E.S. Benicia Holy Ghost Committee March Crab Feed features no host cocktails, tossed salad, pasta, garlic bread, crab, dessert and a silent auction. Tickets are $40 per person. There will not be a dance following this crab feed.
It’s a Great Day by the Bay in Benicia!
The Sacramento Bee says Benicia ("the best kept little secret in the San Francisco Bay Area") is living up to its billing as a Great Day by the Bay. Read more here and check out their slideshow.
Visitors to Benicia can check out three world-class art glass studios. Creating a work of art from molten glass is an amazing process. See a vase come to life in this 2½ minute video.
The Los Angeles Times says, "...Historic Benicia, Calif., a Bay Area artists' haven." Read more here, then plan your Weekend Escape.
Listen to our KGO interview about Benicia.
Benicia has been inspiring authors, sculptors, painters and other visionaries for more than 160 years with its beautiful setting, vibrant cultural scene and small-city charm. Today, visitors are enjoying that same variety of incredible experiences, plus much more. In fact, people say a magical combination of elements came together in just the right way to make Benicia what it is today.
Among its many attractions are:
- An internationally recognized arts district
- A waterfront (still used for commerce and recreation) literally a few steps from the heart of downtown
- Top-quality restaurants ranging from the Bay Area's best burger to gourmet fare
- Scores of spas with rejuvenating and relaxing treatments
- Unique shops with one-of-a-kind items
- Historical landmarks of national significance, as well as a spicy past that features the likes of author Jack London and future president Ulysses S. Grant
- Breathtaking views
- Warm, friendly people
For more information about visiting Benicia, please see our Visitor Info or view our brochure (PDF). And become a fan of the Benicia Facebook Page for special deals, insider tips and up-to-the-minute news about this very special getaway.
For more information about Benicia city services, please visit the City of Benicia Website.