The interactive program presented by a member of the San Francisco Opera Guild fill feature scenes from Hansel and Gretel for ages 5 and up. Event is FREE. Come prepared to sing!
There are many opportunities to view public art in Benicia. Visit the rotating exhibits in the Art Gallery at the Benicia Public Library at 150 East L Street and the Council Chambers at Benicia City Hall at 250 East L Street. In addition, check out these public art pieces:
- "Wind, Water, Land" by local glass, metal & lighting artists at Benicia Community Center, 370 East L Street
- "Benicia Bench" by Robert Arneson, East Fifth Street side of Benicia Marina
- "Dona Benicia's Mantilla (envelops the General's chair)" by Linda Fleming at Harbor Walk, First Street and East B Street
- Mural Tiles inset all along First Street by Guillermo Wagner, starting in front of the Veteran's Hall, 1150 First Street
- Ceramic-tiled Picnic Tables/Benches by St. Patrick-St. Vincent High School students in City Park, First Street at Military West
- "Dicta" by Sandra Shannonhouse in the Benicia Public Library, 150 East L Street
- "The Navigator" (tile wall) by Guillermo Wagner Granizo in the Benicia Public Library, 150 East L Street
- "Us" by Alice Otsuji Hager inside the entrance to the Benicia Public Library, 150 East L Street
- "Untitled" by Gregg Renfrow in the Benicia Public Library, 150 East L Street
- "Caduceus Rose" by Lee Roy Champagne at the Rose Drive Medical Arts Center, 1100 Rose Drive at Columbus Parkway
- Self-portrait Tile Walls by Mills Elementary students, instruction by Guillermo Wagner Granizo at the Benicia Community Center, 370 East L Street.
Next: Artist Directory »